- Overviews of PRINCE2 and agile in general
- The fundamentals concepts that PRINCE2Agile is built upon.
- Understanding the project context and flexing what is delivered.
- Detailed information of how PRINCE2Agile tailors the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes, products and roles.
- What considerations need to be made when using agile, and what specifiv behaviours and techniques should be applied at any particular point.
- Detailed guidance on specific areas that need to have prominence due to the nature of the agile way of working, along with discussion of specific techniques that can support this.
Adopting PRINCE2Agile provides your organisation’s projects with;
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin.
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
- PRINCE2Agile methods allow organisations to realise the benefits of products and potentially an earlier return on
- investment while products are being developed and improved.
- Improved communication through the use of common terminology acroos PRINCE2 and agile disciplines.
- Develop a clear definition of how agile can govern a project’s delivery, whilst PRINCE2 governs projects as a whole.
Delegates on the PRINCE2Agile course are given the opportunity to prepare for and take the appropriate Foundation and Practitioner Certificate Examinations administered by PeopleCert through InnoLead.