Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Prep Course
Project Management Professional®
This is an Advanced project management course aimed at preparing delegates to obtain the highest recognized credential for Project Managers.
Course: PMP and CAPM
Exam Simulator: PMP and CAPM Exam Simulator
The course covers indepth all the 5 Project Management Process Groups of Initiating, Planning,
Executing, Monitoring and Control and Closing. And further goes to explain the PMBOK® Guide 10 knowledge areas as follows:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- You can find PMP® Credential Holders leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global.
- As a PMP®, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
- Employers benefit as well. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP® Credential Holders, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals
- The PMP® signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide
5 Days (35.5 Professional Development Units PDUs)
- If you’re an experienced project manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams, then the PMP® is the right choice for you.