Microsoft Project Skills
MICROSOFT PROJECT (MSP®)
Computer skills course for equipping Project Managers and team members with basic skills in Gantt Charts, network diagrams, resourcing dashboard, cost management, critical path analysis, variance analysis, tracking and monitoring amongst others.
- Being able to work with Microsoft® Project with confidence.
- Being able to report on project progress – actual vs. planned.
- Being able to plan and budget in Microsoft® Project and optimize the schedule and resource usage.
- Being able to update the project plan, identify and manage variances and take corrective action.
- Being able to create templates as a standard for future similar projects.
- Being able to create and manage a shared resource pool between multiple projects.
- Being able to link Microsoft® Project to Microsoft® Excel and perform financial functions.
On completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Create a logical project plan with Microsoft® Project using Gantt and PERT.
- Update and present project progress within the Microsoft® Project plan.
- Resolve resource over-allocation on multiple projects as well as individual projects.
- Integrate with other Microsoft® packages to analyze projects.
- Customize the planning package to enhance efficiency
- Programme Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Administrators
- Project Support Staff
- Project Team Members