Change management involves changes in a firm’s scope, resource deployment, competitive advantages and synergies that align a firm more suitably with a changed environment so as to allow that firm to meet its objectives. This program is intended to provide students with an understanding of the concept of strategic change management and, in particular, provides a broad, multi-disciplinary approach to managing an organization’s development and implementation of strategies when confronted with change.
The training and coaching programme can be customized to meet specific client requirement:
- The principles of change management.
- Methods of planning for change.
- Identification of human and financial factors in the consideration of change.
- The importance of communication and involving people to facilitate effective change.
- The benefits of change and the consequences of not changing.
- The role of communication in successful implementation of change.
- Barriers to change - how to identify them and other difficulties in implementing change.
- Ways to organise and co-ordinate resources and activities to achieve planned change
- Understanding strategic change management scoping the external and internal environments, planning for strategic change; scenario planning
- Implementing strategies and managing the transition
- Monitoring and evaluating organizational changes
- Recognition of the value of managing the strategic change process in an organization
- Be familiar with the principles of strategic change management and the notion of change
- Be familiar with the phases and activities within the change flow chart
- Apply the principles and practice of strategic change management to a project case study, using current management tools and techniques.
- Change Analysts
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Officers responsible for Organizational Change